CHEESY TUNA DISH
(Takes: 40 minutes (15 min prep, 25 min cooking)
(Makes: 6 Servings)
1 (12 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
1/2 cup onions, chopped
3 tablespoons butter
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup peas
1. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain well and set aside.
2. While they're cooking, melt the butter in the bottom of a 2 qt. pot.
3. Add the onion and saute until tender.
4. Add the soup, milk, tuna, cheese, pepper and peas,
stir and continue to heat until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
5. Pour over noodles, mix well and serve.