(Makes: 4 Servings)
1 medium loaf French Bread, unsliced
1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
2 cloves garlic (or you can use
store bought mince garlic in a jar)
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at
without cutting all the way through.
2. Mince Garlic. ( I just buy minced garlic in a jar )
3. Combine butter, garlic, parsley and parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
4. Wrap bread in foil, leaving the top partially uncovered.
5. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.